This area of the PIT|LAB website contains information about student projects and courses offered with help from the PIT|LAB. In the menu above you can find links to project proposals for student to work with in the PIT|LAB, as a master thesis project or under other schemes. All projects are somehow related to our research and you will hence be working together with a range of other researchers and programmers. Most of our research is centered within the following research areas:
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW)
- Ubiquitous Computing (UbiComp) – also known as Pervasive Computing
- Pervasive Healthcare – including application for home care, monitoring, community building, medication management, communication and awareness, and pervasive computing support in hospitals.
- Interaction Design – including tangible computing, multi-touch interfaces, augmented reality, embedded interaction, etc.